A forum to unite Marthomites to discuss issues and debate on why the Mar Thoma Syrian Church needs to wake up and reform!

The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Pray for Reformation!

Sorry for the delay in posting, but I've been busy with Christmas. This week there was a comment and I'm publishing it as a post for the benefit of those readers who don't bother to read the comments!

By the way - "4 the MTC" do send me a mail or comment with your suggestions and I will only be happy to post it up for you. List some of the issues and your concerns. And to the large number of readers - do keep us in prayer. I am not looking at a bloody revolution but more of one which Gandhi followed as in Non-violence and will keep speaking till the Church is provoked for change.

God Bless!

~o~

4 the MTC said...

I am not the same anonymous user who posted before this....

i would like to mention that we need to include something more to this blog...

we have to bring our issues together in prayer.. i promise to include the reformation of the marthoma church in my daily prayer...

i would like all my fellow christians who have accepted Jesus christ as their personal saviour to make a promise to include this in their prayer...

moreover let us start to mention the reforms we expect from the marthoma church in this blog (i know some of them are mentioned)..

we will hold our hands together for the sustainance of our community in faith.. and money and power should not be our agenda

No comments: