A forum to unite Marthomites to discuss issues and debate on why the Mar Thoma Syrian Church needs to wake up and reform!

The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance!

Monday, January 1, 2007

Positive Change is what we need!

I would like to bring a point.. providing a luxury form of transportation or seeing bishops in laymens houses where they don’t have their aramana cannot be questioned, where would you expect them to stay when in a country outside India?

They cannot live in a hotel.. it would be like saying all we need you is for our church service.. that is not the right way! They are representatives of our church and in this concern we have to give them as much respect. Give as much kindness as possible even though we don’t get the same in return, for this is what the good lord wants us to do.


Abt bishops or priests concentrating on people who are outside India is a concern.. when all they want is money more than our participation in the marthoma church or giving ideas to make it better… ‘They do not even care about the ordinary laymen who constitutes the flesh and blood of the church.’ As much as I have seen .. this is 95% true


I request all those who have read this blog to spread the news to fellow marthomites with this growing fire in them.. and let them contribute to this blog .. I don’t even know who owns this blog, but the intentions are convincing through the various articles here I would not like to discuss my name, cause my name would not make a difference in the suggestions I make!

4theMTC

No comments: